Saturation (Dip Coating) Services
NCC’s saturation process can easily accommodate a wide range of process variables. We can design the right process for your product.
- Hard squeeze or gentle wipe
- Single pass or multi-dip
- Fixed gap or applied pressure
- Lightweight nonwoven or super heavy textile
- Single component or compounded mix formulation
- Water based or solvent based
- Material widths to 72”
- Process speeds to 150 feet per minute
- Oven drying temperatures to 500F
- In-line sheeting
Our saturation lines utilize multi-point process and equipment controls to ensure conformance and repeatability. We specialize in developing process solutions for maintaining a substrate’s physical integrity and shape. We have extensive experience saturating woven and non-woven carbon substrates.
Let our experienced team customize chemistry formulations, process techniques, and testing procedures for your particular product.