NCC uses knife coating and reverse roll coating processes customized to your product.
- Multiple knife blade designs/profiles
- Variable backing surfaces – Knife over roll/flat plate/vacuum table
- Lightweight film to heavy non-woven
- Single component or compounded mix formulation
- Water based or solvent based
- Material widths to 72”
- Process speeds to 200 feet per minute
- Oven drying temperatures to 500F
We also offer the controlled application of fine particles, granules or chopped fiber onto the surface of any treated substrate. This process is ideally suited for materials whose performance requirements depend upon surface composition more than the underlying substrate, and materials requiring high value additives at the working surface.