At National Coating Corporation, our ambition is to develop collaborative, long-lasting relationships that give our customers a competitive advantage in their markets.
To achieve this objective, we strive to maintain:
- Reliable processes that meet our customers’ quality and delivery requirements.
- Open ongoing communication that extends out to our customers and suppliers.
- Continuous improvement in all business activities.
- A strong working culture with employee involvement, motivation and training.
We aim to be at the forefront of innovation and to lead by example.
National Coating Corporation uses a structured approach to help you with your coating, saturation and contract manufacturing requirements. We always prefer to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement early on for your protection. Our process is designed to progress from first contact to production-ready in four steps:
- Step 1 – Match your capability requirement.
In discussions with you and your technical and product specialists, we assess the possibility of matching NCC’s capabilities to your requirements.
- Step 2 – Define the product specification.
Using coating and substrate samples, we’ll perform lab work and produce some product samples for your evaluation, so you can assess and analyze that the product meets your specifications.
- Step 3 – Trial Run.
In this step, we will run larger quantity trials to assess the production process and provide usable product for your evaluation. This enables us to fine-tune pricing, production processes, material purchasing, ordering and delivery.
- Step 4 – Issue PO and commence production.